"i would also like my white boob tube back"

hello,

okay, do you want to know the thruth of what happened.
i saw Lydia at the bar and we chatted about her school, how i donbt really
see much of you guys anymore, the random with the drugs. THAT was it!
i dont know what you heard, or who you heard it from but as a firend you should
have approached me about it first withoout judging and screaming at me in the way you did. frankly i think that immature and childish of you and i thourght you had more sense than that.
and...how dare you bring Tiffany and Alma into this.

how dare you make me feel guilty!

i would just like to say on thihs note that i have supported you over the years and backed you up against others when things were down. i ignored ppl when they bitched about you and Glenda. well you know what.. maybe i should have listened to them. maybe everyone is right about
you!

youa re childish and i would rather have no firneds that to be friends with
you becasue you are agressive and selfish. 

on that note i would like my bond back in 1 week. next thursday. msg me if you want my bank details.

i would also like my white boob tube back


im sorry that this happened. i thourght we were friends,, but obviously the
day you kicked me out what the end of that.

Fanny

if Glenda is ignoring me aswell than that is silly, whatever happend she should talk to me about it!

Fanny never got a reply - god receiver, thats so selfish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCKING AWESOME. 5 STARS. ANNA P.